Saturday, August 12, 2006

There Is NO Connection Between 9-11 And Iraq!

I was talking to a nice lady at work. I asked her if there was a connection between 9-11 & Iraq & she said "yes". I asked her what the connection was. She said "terrorists". I didn't bother to ask her which terrorists were at work in Iraq prior ot 9-11 because there weren't any & there IS no connection between 9-11 & Iraq.

Even her fuhrer w. said there is no connection between 9-11 & Iraq.

And she has a son in Afghanistan. She said he was previously in Iraq. Apparently he was a gunner on a humvee. She said the tendons in his hands were pulled because of the constant firing of the machine gun, so he was operated on & sent to Afghanistan. She said he would be home for good next June.

I hope he makes home alive & in one piece...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home